Skip To Main Content

Registration & Enrollment

Registration for returning students for the 2023-2024 school year is open.

Registration for students new to Manor ISD for the 2024-2025 school year will open April 2024

If you have a student currently enrolled in Manor ISD and you need to enroll another student, log into your Family Access account and click on New Student Online Enrollment.

If you do not have a student currently enrolled in Manor ISD, click on the New Student Online Enrollment.  Create your account and then use your new login and password to complete the application. Once you have submitted your application, we will reach out to you to complete the enrollment process. 

To be enrolled in the Manor Independent School District, a student must reside within the school district boundaries.

All students entering Manor Schools for the first time must have the following documents required by Texas law before registration will be completed:

  • Student’s legal, certified birth certificate
  • Student’s immunization record
  • Student’s Social Security Card or State Alternative Number from the previous school 
  • Report Card, transcript, or withdrawal from the previous school
  • Proof of address/utility bill (electric, water, gas bill)
  • Parent/Guardian’s photo ID
  • Income info (recent check stubs for everyone in the household) - For Pre-K registration only
  • Other qualifying documents (military ID, military info if the parent is deceased or on active duty or Child Protective Services letter)

If you do not have a certified birth certificate, you can order one for $22, the same price as a walk-in or mail order. This online service, offered in English and Spanish, provides parents with a straightforward, secure option for ordering their child's birth certificate. The orders are fulfilled by the Texas Department of State Health Services, not by Manor ISD. Click on the link to order

Students moving into the district during the school year will need their former school’s health records when enrolling. For complete enrollment eligibility information, refer to Manor ISD’s District Policy or call (512) 278-4000.

Enrollment Information for Homeless Students or Unaccompanied Youth:

When enrolling a student in a Manor ISD school, if you live in a shelter, in a motel or transitional housing, in an abandoned building, car, campground, on the street, or in a temporary foster with an adult who is not your parent or legal guardian, please contact our Homeless Education Liaison, at (512) 278-4099.